Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Video of the Day! T.O.N.Y.




This too is a bit random, but in preparing for the Essence festival this 4th of July weekend, I was thinking about which performances are a must see. From reading the 3 day line-up, I actually think Solange is the person I'm most looking forward to seeing. Her sound is soulful and unique. None of that "I need to feature a rapper to be hot" foolishness. Personally I think her singles should have gotten way more air play, but we all know tweens rule the airwaves.


~And in keeping with All Things Fabulous, I must say her style is Hot!! She has really done a great job of stepping out of her sister's shadow. I'm guessing Mama Knowles is not making her outfits!

I am loving the cross body clutch she's wearing here. If you haven't already heard the crossbody is the hottest things since... since the clutch ;-)
I will be rocking one this weekend!
They can be found everywhere from Saks to Forever 21. So thinking about adding a new accessory to your collection this month.

Okay gals that's all for today!!
'Til the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment