Wednesday, June 3, 2009

~ What's Happening Wednesday ~

So this will be a new feature to my blog... Wednesday is usually the day I start to think about partying and hanging out. And since I know great minds think a like ;-), I figured you ladies would be wondering what's there to do this weekend.
Before I start let me clarify 1 thing. In an effort to become a more well-rounded individual, I will focus on an array of different activities. Not just the typical club parties. That scene gets old...quickly! And anyway you don't need me to help you find those spots... Just turn on your radio. So here we go:



Wed June 3rd -
  • Piedmont Town Center (located adjacent to South Park Mall) is now offering an after work party called to PTC After 5. Admission is free and it starts from 5:00 pm until 9. Check out some of the photos on Charlotteobserver.com

  • Villa Antonio is hosting a wine tasting every other Wednesday. Admission is $20 and includes 5 different wines, free appetizers, live music and dancing. * Nice restaurant... Great service*

Thurs June 4th -

  • Kings Kitchen Fundraiser - This charity event hosted by Nobles Restaurant will feature 6(confirmed) Carolina Panther players as waiters for the evening. **HOTT** Limited seating is available and tickets are $250. Benefits will help aid Charlotte area residents.

Friday June 5th

  • Night of Notes - Charlotte Children's Choir are celebrating 23 years of Creating Music and Joy! Okay... I'm a sucker for the kids : ) Event will be held at the Mint Museum of Art from 6-9:00 pm. Tickets are $25 which includes a performance from the choir, door prizes, raffle drawing, silent auction, heavy hors d'oeuvres, desserts and cash bar. Proceeds from the event support Neighborhood Choirs after school program.

Saturday June 6th

  • Taste of Charlotte - Need I say more! I love...love...love Taste of Charlotte. Okay let it be known I'm a food junkie. So put me in the middle of Uptown with the best restaurants in the city - I'm a happy girl! This event is held every year and never disappoints (even when it rains : ) Fill up on tokens and Enjoy!

~So that's all I have for this week. If you know of any other events worth posting please feel free to email me: bronzebarbie08@gmail.com

'til the next time...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the scoop, girlie! I definitely need to check out Taste of Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Welcome! I'll take some pics and update this weekend.

    ReplyDelete