Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Color Me Hot!!




This will be short and sweet ladies...

I was online looking for the perfect date dress. Yes I've been hanging out with a new "special friend" and I like to keep cute dresses stashed just in case. Today I came across this oh so hot & sexy teal dress from Banana Republic $130. This summer is all about bright colors and soft flowing fabrics. Like the model, I would also opt for a nude or flesh colored shoe and matching belt. That should give the dress all the attention it needs while making your legs look super sexy. *Note - nude or flesh colored heels make your legs appear longer b/c there's no break in color.
If you're feeling adventurous then add color with a clutch or bangles (please don't do both). Also keep in mind a dress of this type exudes light airy feel, so don't settle with black shoes & accessories. It will kill the mood ;)
'Til the next time...




2 comments:

  1. That is cute! That would look fab on you, 'cause you're taller than me. My short self has to find modified versions of outfits. I like that tip about the nude/flesh colored shoes. I will have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you love it - buy it! Then hire a tailor to alter the dress to fit you. Now I know that we are not "ballin' outta control" so keep that in mind while perusing the clearance racks :-) I would buy a $100 piece then pay another $20 to have it altered. But I also don't shop for trends or seasons... I shop for the lifetime wear of that garment. So I feel that's worth the price :)

    ReplyDelete