Thursday, June 11, 2009

What's Happening Wednesday... Oh I'm sorry Thursday

Tisk tisk... I know. But honestly it's been a busy week. So if you'll forgive me, I have some happenings for this weekend.



Thursday June 11th

* Poolside Party @ Ballantyne Resort - I just got wind of this event minutes ago... But I think it's gonna be hot. It's a weekly event from June 11 - Sept 3 - Music featuring DJ Lotta Noize. No admission fee - 21 and up. This will be a refreshing change from Alive After 5.



~Friday June 12th~

Movies in the Park @ Freedom Park 7pm- Second Friday of every month. I told you I'm a sucker for the kids ; ) This event is fun for the whole family... No kids?? Bring your new boo! Better yet give your single mom friend a night off. Free popcorn, free admission, and door prizes. Just bring your lawn chairs or a blanket.



Saturday June 13th

Amel Larrieux @ Neighborhood Theatre- I know I'm not the only one who loved Groove Theory! Well the leading lady will be performing her soulful hits in Noda this Saturday. Show starts at 9, but arrive early for good seats. Tix are $35. Ladies... Let's bring our sexy back for this one. I'm sure it'll be packed with cute fellas!



Summer Soiree @ Ruth Chris Steakhouse - I haven't heard many adverts for this, but I live and die (wink Zandile Blay) for Ruth Chris! Power 98 fm will be on location and ladies are free b4 10:30. For more info check the website.



Sunday June 14th

Marshall Park Jazz Fest- Uptown Park hosts live jazz from June 7-28 from 1:00 - 6:00 pm. Sounds like a nice event!



Well my good people.. It's gonna be a long weekend for me. Hopefully I'll see you guys out!



'Til the next time... Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment