Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Britches, Trousers or Pants... Wear them right or Don't wear them at all!

I've recently embarked on a new career as a Personal Stylist. Since that time I've been working with a few of my friends to build my portfolio and hone my skills. After interviewing one of my girlfriends, she admitted to not knowing how to wear pants. The actual sentence threw me off guard, but then I realized many women feel the same way. So I scoured the net to find a simple user-friendly guide to wearing pants. Here is what I found...

The Limited (which I love) always has great style tips on their website and I encourage you to check them out. Now I understand that it's the middle of summer, but these techniques are classic and will transcend through the seasons. Just be mindful of the fabric the pants are made of. Well I hope this helps you ladies...
'til the next time
KD

1 comment:

  1. There is no alternative of fashion. If you want to wear a particular colour, a particular fabric and a particular style of robes, then no other dress on any store can make you satisfied. It is true. Some people can go to any extent to buy designer cloths. Nowadays, online stores are also offering fashionable cloths in great prices. Best part is that you can have multiple of options before your eyes. So it becomes easy to get it matched with your choice.

    ReplyDelete