Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Merger

So, I'm running two blogs. Okay let me rephrase that. I have 2 blogs... Can't really say I'm running them! Sad I know - but I plan to do better.

I was thinking maybe I should merge them into one. Not quite sure how to do that just yet but it seems like a good idea. I need to blog more and keeping up with 2 is way too much of a hassle.

Lately I've been SUPER stressed. From starting a business, to maintaining a budding relationship and trying to be mommy of the year. I've even developed a twitch in my eye. Weird, right? So let's hope I keep this blogging up this time. I really need to exhale and this is a great outlet.

'til the next time

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I've been waiting for some updates, and I want to hear more about this business! :)

    ReplyDelete